Information for Investors and Patrons
What is Ultimate Transport Simulator?
Ultimate Transport Simulator (UTS) is a new-generation transport simulation game project targeted for mobile platforms.
The project concept was in development process during about one year.
The most significant features (from the concept):
– Several transport types (for example, subway and bus)
– Open-world location (or semi-open world in case of subway simulation).
– High-quality graphics. Special graphics quality control algorithm will give an opportunity to launch the game even on low-end devices with acceptable performance.
– Different effects. Day/night cycles, weather system (including temperature simulation that can be used to control transport cooling/heating systems).
– Detailed control interface. Planned to use modernized control interface that was tested on AG Subway Simulator Pro ( browse YouTube for some videos).
– Online systems integration (like score tables, live chats, etc). All online features will be designed by us, not by 3rd party developers.
Follow UTS on Twitter
From the cover: 1992 TS train operator’s place, daytime pic.twitter.com/67GSuSrEJZ— Ultimate Transport Simulator (UTS) (@alinit_uts) October 22, 2019
Who we are?
“Hello! My name is Sviatoslav Bilov, and I am an Alinit Project manager. I started with mobile game industry few years ago at Alpha Intl. IT Group, doing some stuff there. After I left that team, I spent for about one year to create my new team and project conception, and now, with Alinit Team, we are ready to make something much better than what I made at Alpha Intl. IT Group (for example, AG SubSim). I have some savings to invest in this project, but not enough to complete all development tasks. So, we need your support. Let’s make UTS together!”
Community support and public data
– Financial reports for investors (patrons) each month (reports will include information about donated funds only).
– Public Viber community (link is provided right after donation).
In prospect: public chat on Alinit.org and official community pages in social networks.
Please share this page: